Twin Tower Berlin
- Walterbau AG
- Berlin Treptow, Germany
- 36,000 sqm
Berlin became again the capital of Germany following the historic re-unification in 1889. A real estate boom started and old industrial grounds in the former East German part of the city were to be revitalized. Treptow, adjacent to the “”Rote Baum Bruecke”” on the River Spree was one of these grounds in a prime location. Kieferle & Partner were awarded the design of the Treptow Twin Towers project as result of a winning entry in an international competition. The residential, office and commercial mixed use development consist of the Twin Towers overlooking the River Spree and two courtyard office complexes. Popular Residential and Office Space was created in these buildings a prime location.
Shops and Restaurants are located on Ground and First level of the Towers with a total height of 2B+G+17. Offices and Apartments on the upper levels. The two adjacent mid rise “”Karress”” which are built offer flexible Office Space. The “”Twin Towers”” are seen from afar and have became soon a landmark in this part of Berlin.